26 October, 2010

How to draw a frog!

Ribbit!  Ribbit!

Our class has really been enjoying sneaking around our morning circle, to Edvard Grieg's In the Hall of the Mountain King.  (Here is the post all about that.)  They especially enjoy the ending bits of the song, when they pretend to turn each other into frogs and toads!  Poof!

So this week I pulled out cards for How to Draw a Frog.  (I based this activity on a post from My Montessori Journey, How to Draw a Penguin.)  The children have been flocking to this activity, or maybe I should say "hopping" right over!  Here is a frog, drawn today!



Cute, right?

You can have your children draw frogs too.  Here are my How to Draw a Frog directions cards.  (You'll have to add the mouth line after you print them as I don't know how to do that on the computer.  But aside from that, they are ready to go!)  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They are always much appreciated. : )