16 December, 2010

Nature Table Friday


I'm hoping to link up to The Magic Onions again tomorrow for her lovely "Nature Table Friday" inspirations.  I hope you like my latest felt person for our nature table.  She is inspired by The Snow Queen from The Nutcracker.














Today, our back porch railing looked like this



So, of course I thought of The Snow Queen.  Come to think of it, I'm sure she could be The Queen of Winter as well.  (My children thought she looked like an angel, but that is actually supposed to be her crown.)


She has pipe cleaner "bones" so she is posable.  She can do all sorts of ballet positions as she sits on the tree or on our classroom or home nature table.  I hope you like her as much as I do.


Happy almost Winter Solstice!

9 comments:

  1. She is a real gracious beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Snow (Winter) Queen! I'm inspired to make one for myself now... If only there was just a little ity bit more time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, What a lovely creation, I would be pleased to feature in your fairy tale blog, just email me, it is on my blog, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snow queen!
    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone, for your kind comments. I am so grateful for all my readers! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your snow queen.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Colleen:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this blog is old but I was googling for inspiration for my own nature table. It is absolutely gorgeous and very attracting.
    Check out our Spring nature table at
    http://theguilletots.blogspot.com/2011/03/our-spring-table-of-interest.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are always much appreciated. : )