19 February, 2011

Waldorf Swapping

Today I am headed to the ol' post office, to send away some felted items I made for a Waldorf toy swap.  The instructions were to make small Easter/Equinox themed toys out 100% natural materials, and send them to the swap organizer.  For as many toys as a person sends, she will receive that many items in return.  How fabulous is that?!  Plus to add to the fun, exactly what you get in return is a surprise!  How exciting!

So, I packed up my 10 items plus one extra as a thank you for the organizer.  Thank you Jennifer!  Here they are . . . before I packed them up obviously.  : )


 I can't wait to see what I get in return!  


3 comments:

  1. What delightful creations, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marie! I receive so much inspiration from looking at all your lovely creations. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so precious! Girls in the swap are not aware how gorgeous things they will get!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are always much appreciated. : )