24 March, 2011

Spring Break Work

What have we been doing lately?  Well, it is Spring vacation week, so . . .

C and I gave her room a Waldorf inspired makeover.   She requested pink walls with a rainbow, and a sunset.  She was a great helper!


All finished!  


C and our dog Nuala both seem to think her new pink room is a fun place to be.  : )



I also spent some time this week making a big mess!  It was so much fun!  



I cut out and painted a toadstool house . . .


 a sea serpent (not quite finished) . . .



and a basking mermaid.



I did a little needle felting too.  

Here's an ocean play mat . . . 


a tiny little play mat with a tiny garden and a tiny rabbit . . . 



and a Spring maiden holding a lovely rose.


Plus, our whole family has slept late, made brownies, played in the mud, seen a movie with Nana, spent lovely time with friends, and generally had lots of FUN!  Because that's what vacations are all about, right?

And now ONWARD!  Only 2 months of school are left, and we have so much to do!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Love C's room. So pretty! Your mermaids and toadstools are so cute, too.
    Hope that you have a happy weekend:)
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I have an idea - why you don't adopt me? Oh, yes...I am a grown up...or at least suppose to be :/
    Love everything! And of the fabulous toys you made, toadstoole house is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so inspiring!!! I love it.. I wish I was as crafty as you are... You've been busy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it! The room looks lovely and the toys are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are always much appreciated. : )