06 January, 2012

My latest felting projects

Over the Winter vacation I took a little time out to work on some felting projects.  Here are the results:

Inspired by Brother Acorn from A Donsy of Gnomes by Sieglinde De Francesca


Inspired by a trip to The Lake District, England


and inspired my own imagination . . .

Finding Snowdrops


and . . .

A fairy ring around the moon


I have had lots of fun making these, and I hung Brother Acorn up in my classroom.  Now, I just need to figure out what to do with the rest!





5 comments:

  1. your talent is so inspiring! these are all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and so such imagination and creativity. I love your choice of colours especially in your 'finding snowdrops'. Thank you for showing us these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, for your kind words. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, I just saw this post! Girl, you are so talented! I don't know which one I like the best, they are all so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And - does Etsy rings any bells?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They are always much appreciated. : )